Mercedes killer Honda girl Red Bull heir

Re: Mercedes bus stop killer gets 10 years

Postby fast eddy on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 am

It's an absolute disgrace. Yes this excuse for a human still retains his driving liscense as the courts decided that murder does not constitute a driving offence! :twisted: Furthermore, MuHam was back in the papers agains shortly after murdering an innocent bus passenger by driving his merc into another bus! :evil: :evil:
This kid should be HUNG HIGH as they would do in China. I sincerely hope that real justice is meeted out to him and his family who classified the victims as low classed and therefore not worthy of consideration! :twisted:

May be time for a little street justice! ;)
cheers :cheers:
Fast Eddy
fast eddy

Postby MoCuishle on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:38 pm

I have read all the comments and I would like to offer a different perspective.

Having experienced the criminal justice system in the U.K. I have to wonder if the system in Thailand is not inferior, just operating differently.

At least the victims will get the money they need to rebuild their lives, if the father of the driver pays out. In the U.K. people wait years for compensation from a crime, it often comes too late to help and the stress of fighting for it only adds to the trauma.

Then you only have to look at our House of Lords! Two members of it have been convicted of fraud and perjury (///// in court) respectively, yet they are still allowed to sit in the highest governement in the land and help tp pass or fail new laws. How did they get to be Lords? Mostly through money changing hands. Even though the governement is now trying to change the rules, this will probably not apply to them. Too late.

Long prison sentences rarely do anything to help the offender and often hurts the families just as much.

Perhaps there is a higher spiritual power at work here, karma!

Is it not time to view these happenings from a Higher Perspective before we all go mad with the sense of victimhood and injustice?

Twinkles to you all, I feel very priveleged to be a part of this forum.

MoCushle
MoCuishle

Postby HybridEm on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

^interesting way to look at this ordeal
HybridEm

Postby fast eddy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Mo - his family paid peanuts to the victims despite his pleas to the contary :evil: How can he be allowed to walk free when he is a convicted killer who his parents claim in unable to control himself due to having less than a full brain? :roll: :twisted: Throw him in the equivatlent of Broadmoor or Rampton - some electric shock, medication and leave him to rot until his karma takes him to his next level. Or be humain about this and just Hang him high 8-)
Fast Eddy
fast eddy

Postby MoCuishle on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey Fast Eddy,

You got your truth and you are entitled to it, but such a rage from your postings, I have to say, I feel your rage is not about this case but about some deep grievance in your life. So your postings are not coming from a place of wisdom but from a place of unresolved issues and deep victimhood.

The parents tried to say he was mentally diminished, but the judge has refused to accept this and laid the blame where it partly lies, in his upbringing! Sounds to me as if their son never grew up, give a man with the mental age of a 10 year old boy a car and you have a recipe for disaster!

Perhaps Mu Ham felt he led a priveleged life and could get away with murder, sadly this has not proven to be the case. Do not assume for a moment that he has not suffered, or that his parents have not suffered, as have the vicitms of this awful crime!

No doubt what he did was terrible, but "hanging them high" never solved anything, it just uses death as a punishment, when in fact death is a natural end to a life. We are all going there.

Let's see what happens, bearing in mind we might never know the truth of financial restitution. Could be a part of the package.

Twinkles,
MoCushle
MoCuishle

Postby MoCuishle on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Oh and PS Fast Eddy,

I do not think for a moment he should walk free....he needs a prison sentence, if only to get him away from his awful parents and into a place where he will have to experience the real world of humans who are not cushioned in wealth and privelege. He might even learn to love people rather than money. I bet he scares himself s*****ss every night thinking about it.

There's hope, I mean even Bush might face criminal charges, now there is a ten year old boy who had his finger on the button! Perhaps it is an epidemic coming to light!

I am enjoying this, I may not agree with what you write, but I will defend your right to voice it!

Twinkles,
MoCushle
MoCuishle

Postby sulasno on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:53 pm

MoCuishle wrote:I have read all the comments and I would like to offer a different perspective.

Having experienced the criminal justice system in the U.K. I have to wonder if the system in Thailand is not inferior, just operating differently.

At least the victims will get the money they need to rebuild their lives, if the father of the driver pays out. In the U.K. people wait years for compensation from a crime, it often comes too late to help and the stress of fighting for it only adds to the trauma.

Then you only have to look at our House of Lords! Two members of it have been convicted of fraud and perjury (///// in court) respectively, yet they are still allowed to sit in the highest governement in the land and help tp pass or fail new laws. How did they get to be Lords? Mostly through money changing hands. Even though the governement is now trying to change the rules, this will probably not apply to them. Too late.

Long prison sentences rarely do anything to help the offender and often hurts the families just as much.

Perhaps there is a higher spiritual power at work here, karma!

Is it not time to view these happenings from a Higher Perspective before we all go mad with the sense of victimhood and injustice?

Twinkles to you all, I feel very priveleged to be a part of this forum.

MoCushle

Personally I feel that 10 years is a bit harsh for the boy
sulasno

Postby MoCuishle on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Thank you scyriacus for your kind welcome!

I have lived in Thailand for a year and there is is something deeply distastful for me when people come from the West where corruption is so rife and then complain about Thailand and it's people.

It does not feel good in my heart.

Crime and tragedy happen everywhere in the world, and it is incumbent upon us to see further than our own hate.

As for China, they are likely to shoot Mo Hum and then send his family the cost of the bullet.

Let's grow... nothing better!

Twinkles
MoCushle
MoCuishle

Postby fast eddy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Mo,

Yeah, welcome, its always good to hear from people still wearing the rosy glasses. This boy, as you quiet rightly put it has benefitted from an extremely cosseted childhood where accounting for your actions doesn't exist. If you stay here in Thailand you will see this often - take the kids of of Chalerm Yumbamrung et al. The list is very long and shameful. These people do not show any respect for the rule of law, the dignity of those they feel are beneath them and live off the reputation/connections/financial clout of their parents. Welcome to your new world! :twisted: ;)
Thankyou for your concern over my personal life. Yes, it does pain me to see such acts which are reminiscent of feudal Europe. Thankfully on the whole, our countries have got passed such excesses though as you mentioned America still has some way to go given the conduct of 'W'. :evil: I think I was very shocked at how his family felt that his actions were exceedingly trivial given that in their opinion such low class citizens who use buses don't deserve human rights and the right to life. If you check it out you will see the compensation handed over was extremely low - a very poor trade for a life :twisted: As your quite rightly state, he wouldn't be allowed to walk free and continue to use his weapon of destruction to get around if he had committed his heinous act in China.
Still, you have to learn all of this for yourself as we can't teach you - good luck and hope your second year is as rosy ;) and that you don't have to read about Mu Ham battering his car into buses for the third time! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fast Eddy
fast eddy

Postby fast eddy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 pm

cheers Scyriacus :cheers:
Ha.ha.ha. :lol: :lol: loved your suggestion on literary improvement though at 30bt a copy, now, I'm thankfull that they've put it on the 'net. ;)

Fast Eddy
fast eddy

PreviousNext

Return to Thai news stories