Mercedes killer Honda girl Red Bull heir

Re: Mercedes bus stop killer gets 10 years

Postby fast eddy on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Pach - it's up and running under Living in Thailand, dometic issues for Thais and foreigners :D Game on, bro :lol: 8-)
:cheers: Fast Eddy
fast eddy

Postby pachangamac042 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 pm

I will have to check the domestic issues out. But hold on, domestic? You sure my Missus may not be posting in there? :shock: Maybe I should get you a Minister job. Ever checked the Thai politics topic, joke of the day? I guess you would fit in our government. :cheers:
pachangamac042

Postby stilljustbrowsing on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 am

I hope Mo can dance, although he "waltzed" in here throwing his wait around, I would suggest the "quick-step" first, followed by the "fox-trott", oscars are optional! :twisted: :cheers:
As it takes two to Tango, this dance is not recommended, health and safety must be considered first.
"Twinkles" are an absolute neccessity, especially in the "toe" department.
Welcome to you your night-mare, ye-ha.....ha.ha .ha ha., oh dear, I need to be carried away (why am I talking to a dear when I already have a mare? Nevermind!)
Incidently, the bus stop was not killed, it was REAL INNOCENT PEOPLE that got killed, MO Take your false sympathy else where, please! :roll:
stilljustbrowsing

Postby fast eddy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Pach, would love to have a shot at fitting into your government but I don't own a transportation firm, a quarry or a building company. could I still give it a go :lol: ;)
Mind you, I have been on a day trip to Oxford so that should be a start ;)
fast eddy

Postby fast eddy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Man...Just have to agree with you sjb :lol: :lol: dancing for sure even skating - on thin ice ;) As they say in the army, time spent on reconessance is never waisted :idea: :) Perhaps Mo may return after a few more years of experience out here :D

cheers :cheers:
Fast Eddy
fast eddy

Postby pachangamac042 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Say Eddy, you actually really been to Oxford for a day? That would make super truper qualified for a Minister job. :ugeek: :lol:
pachangamac042

Postby fast eddy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Pach, I strongly believe in doing the hard yards as I know they will pay off in the future. So that day trip to Oxford was really worth the time and investment? I knew it! I knew it! I told myself never to give up and go home at lunch time :lol: ;)
fast eddy

Postby pachangamac042 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:07 pm

So, you travelled to Oxford. Travel, tourism, hmm, I think you would make a perfect TM, Tourism Minister. We haven’t that job covered yet. Start sending in contributions in form of hard currency and I will talk to PM Tazer and recommend you for the job.

Sorry Terry, off topic.
pachangamac042

Postby fast eddy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Perhaps I could bring a fresh view of the topic and combine it with your thoughts Pach... I could liberate hard currency in the forms of inappropriate use of mercedes Benz cars such as that driven by Mu Ham and other 'sons' of the hi-so/new money. would those contributions when parlied into gold get my into the Finance Ministry? Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak :idea: grounding the potential for so much mu ham - oopps sorry, mahem (slip of the key strokes) and filling the state coffers at the same time. win win for all :cheers: :lol: ;) 8-)
Fast Eddy
fast eddy

Postby pachangamac042 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Well Fast Eddy, I guess it is time to take this conversation to, The joke of the day, topic. I do not want Terry to take his Mercedes out of his garage and do a little Mu Ham thing with me. :shock:
pachangamac042

PreviousNext

Return to Thai news stories