Hospital chain CHG prices shares for IPO | Bangkok Post: news

News >

Hospital chain CHG prices shares for IPO

- +

Chularat Hospital (CHG), a private hospital chain in the East, has priced its 220 million initial public offering (IPO) shares at 6.30 baht each to mobilise 1.39 billion baht in fresh funds to expand its business to prepare for the advent of the Asean Economic Community (AEC). 

The company plans to allocate 60% of the 220 million IPO shares to institutional investors and the remaining 40% to retail investors, managing director Kumpol Plussind said.

The IPO price represents a price-to-earnings ratio of 17 times, well below the hospital industry average of 27 times.

This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.

0 people commented about the above

Readers are urged not to submit comments that may cause legal dispute including slanderous, vulgar or violent language, incorrectly spelt names, discuss moderation action, quotes with no source or anything deemed critical of the monarchy. More information in our terms of use.

Please use our forum for more candid, lengthy, conversational and open discussion between one another.

  • Latest
  • Oldest
  • Most replied to
  • Most liked
  • Most disliked

    Click here to view more comments