The blaze that killed four suspects in detention at a police station in Nonthaburi was probably caused by a short circuit in the main electrical switchboard, police say.
Adul: ‘Probe will find those responsible’
Pol Lt Gen Charamporn Suramanee, assistant national police chief, said an examination by forensic officers pointed to a short circuit in the switchboard located at the back of Sai Noi police station. A spark was believed to have started a fire on a motorcycle seat which spread to other motorcycles parked near the switchboard. The petrol in the motorcycles fuelled the fire, he said.
This article is older than 60 days, which we reserve for our premium members only.You can subscribe to our premium member subscription, here.