Adidas football have launched their latest mobile gaming app to promote the forthcoming release of the next generation adizero f50 boot. From today, football fans can download the exclusive "f50 Game" app via Appstore or Google Play, unlocking unique adidas content which includes a game, 360-degree product tour and other f50 experiences.
As the new adizero f50 boot helps players to "Find Fast", the main focus of the gaming experience revolves around completing tasks within the quickest time possible. The game challenges players to study selected images of adidas sponsored footballers and pick where on the image the real ball is placed from three possible alternatives. After each game, players can post their best times onto a global leader board and compare themselves against friends using Facebook Connect. Those who post the fastest times will have the chance to win unique prizes including a pair of adizero f50 boots signed by the world's best footballer, Lionel Messi.
The new adizero f50 boots will be available at adidas own-retail outlets as well as specialist stores in Thailand today, but be warned, they cost 7,690 baht.
For further information please visit adidas.com/football or go to facebook.com/adidasfootball or @adidasfootball on twitter to join the conversation.
Latest stories in this category:
- New Xbox is 'entertainment hub'
- New Xbox One unveiled as home entertainment hub
- How to watch the Xbox Reveal event on May 21
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA
- Twitch TV launches on Xbox 360
- 'Anno Online' opens doors to city-building public