Morning Star is to be the first game from Industrial Toys, a studio headed up by Bungie co-founder Alex Seropian, and it's a sci-fi shooter coming to iOS in spring 2013.
The Industrial Toys outfit is Seropian's third start-up, after Bungie and the Disney-owned Wideload Games, and Morning Star means "breaking new ground on everything from the visuals to the story to the ongoing support we'll provide in the way of content, events and player involvement," said Seropian in a press note. "It's gonna be nuts."
Once it arrives on mobile, Morning Star will join other sci-fi shooters such as Archetype, Epoch, and entries to the NOVA series, whose latest release NOVA 3 launched on iOS and Windows Phone devices in May.
"Morning Star -- Mobile Shooter Announcement Teaser": youtu.be/3NbvyyjgugU
Official website: morningstargame.com
Latest stories in this category:
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA
- Twitch TV launches on Xbox 360
- 'Anno Online' opens doors to city-building public
- 'Gran Turismo 6' announced ... for PlayStation 3?
- Rideable Pokémon, Paris streets in 'X & Y' trailer
- Top iPhone apps: Dumb Ways To Die, Hardest Game Ever 2