Having scooped four wins at the 2012 Video Game Awards, episode one of adventure game The Walking Dead has gone free on the iTunes Store.
The five-episode survival series has also received early game of the year picks from Wired, Destructoid, GamesRadar and others.
Episode one allows players to become acquainted with main character Lee Everett, a professor convicted of murdering a state senator, and orphan girl Clementine, as the pair attempt to negotiate the zombie apocalypse together.
The series has also been made available as a download for Mac, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and as a retail package on both 360 and PS3.
The Walking Dead on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/walking-dead-the-game/id524731580
Latest stories in this category:
- Top iPad apps: 'Fast & Furious 6: The Game'
- 'Kill Mittal' game capitalises on French workers' struggle
- New Xbox is 'entertainment hub'
- New Xbox One unveiled as home entertainment hub
- How to watch the Xbox Reveal event on May 21
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA