Angry Birds will take centre stage at Fashion Island. Held for the first time in Thailand, the "Angry Birds Shake the Walls" fair is a chance for shoppers to celebrate the Christmas and New Year season with the world's most loved digital characters.
The Angry Birds Shake the Walls fair runs from today until Jan2at Fashion Island onRamIntra Road. For more information, call 02-947-5000.
The fair, held in collaboration with Pacific Licensing Studio (Thailand), will also celebrate the third anniversary of the hugely popular slingshot game which has stolen the hearts of players all over the world and become the most successful mobile app.
Fashion Island's Central Court on the 1st floor will be transformed into a land of fun activities for the arrival of the Angry Birds.
Activities include the world premiere of the Wreck The Halls 4D animation, a meet and greet session with the beloved characters, and sales of Angry Birds licensed products.
The fair will also feature the launch of the latest game in the series, Angry Birds Star Wars, and the Angry Birds Game Competition which offers prizes worth more than 100,000 baht.
Latest stories in this category:
- Relaxnews app selection: eat where chefs eat, keep up with Cannes
- 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' trailer states Captain Kenway's aims
- Electronic Arts opens 'Star Wars' studio in LA
- Twitch TV launches on Xbox 360
- 'Anno Online' opens doors to city-building public
- 'Gran Turismo 6' announced ... for PlayStation 3?
- Rideable Pokémon, Paris streets in 'X & Y' trailer
- Top iPhone apps: Dumb Ways To Die, Hardest Game Ever 2