Take a peek at a day in the life of Nilin, a memory retrieval specialist, as she attempts to recover some sensitive architectural information but ends up scaling buildings, fighting off security teams, and scrapping with bulky brawler Kid Xmas.
Remember Me's main character, Nilin ©All rights reserved - Dontnod / Capcom
Set in a futuristic Paris, "Remember Me" shares some thematic similarities with 2008 title "Mirror's Edge," as players guide an athletic protagonist through a dystopian cityscape.
But where "Mirror's Edge" challenged players to avoid conflict, Nilin is an eager fighter, stringing together combos and special moves. And as this two-minute clip shows, there are nods to not just seminal cyberpunk film "Blade Runner" but also the urban climbing and augmented reality of "Assassin's Creed," with its elevated viewpoints, building-to-building traversal, and conspiratorial overtones.
Due on Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3, "Remember Me" is currently expected to launch in May.
Remember Me - Kid Xmas trailer: youtu.be/nnIjIvIQsg8
Latest stories in this category:
- Nintendo releases four new social 'StreetPass' games
- Mario creator Miyamoto introduces new 'Pikmin 3' features
- PC download charts: 'Kerbal Space Program'
- 'Pokémon X & Y' trailer introduces new trainer Viola
- Microsoft opening mini-shops in Best Buy stores
- 'The Crew': a driving game that looks set to challenge the status quo
- 'PlanetSide 2' trailer prepares PlayStation 4 hopeful
- Video game hacks straight into US surveillance storm