"Arma II: Combined Operations" surges on the Steam Network chart, while strategy empire-builder "Fallen Enchantress" leads a quartet of titles lurching towards the GamersGate zenith on Monday, January 14.
'Arma 2' and its 'Operation Arrowhead' expansion are required for 'Day Z'
Increased interest in "Arma II" is usually associated with "Day Z," a free zombie survival expansion that has an improved, standalone release in development.
After a turn-of-the-year lull, expect upcoming download charts to be rejuvenated by the releases of action game "DmC: Devil May Cry," off-kilter adventure "The Cave," and the PC release of "Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed."
1. Arma II: Combined Operations (+9)
2. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (re-entry)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (=)
4. Borderlands 2 (+1)
5. Far Cry 3 (-4)
*Steam chart based on revenue, not units.
GameStop Impulse US (impulsedriven.com)
1. Guild Wars 2 (re-entry)
2. Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection (re-entry)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (re-entry)
4. Lego: The Lord of the Rings (re-entry)
5. FIFA Soccer 13 (re-entry)
1. Max Payne 3 (re-entry)
2. Fallen Enchantress (+3)
3. Gray Matter (+3)
4. Agricultural Simulator 2013 (+3)
5. Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (+3)
1. Commandos 2+3 (re-entry)
2. Constructor (re-entry)
3. Commandos Ammo Pack (re-entry)
4. Creatures Exodus (re-entry)
5. Creatures: The Albian Years (re-entry)
Desura's Most Popular (desura.com)
1. Amnesia: The Dark Descent (=)
2. Mount & Blade: Warband (=)
3. ERIE - free (+1)
4. Vox (re-entry)
5. Frozen Nightmare (new)
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day