The developer of the Dreamcast's "Sega Bass Fishing" is returning with "Let's Fish! Hooked On" for the PS Vita, available to download from January 29 in North America and a day later in European regions.
The cast of Let's Fish! Hooked On
Japanese digital anglers have had access to the game, which features a cast of four characters, each set on winning the World Tour, since March 2012.
SIMS Co, best-known for "Sega Bass Fishing," continued to churn out fishing titles over the years, including a Wii version of "Sega Bass Fishing" along with "Hooked! Real Motion Fishing" and "Reel Fishing: Angler's Dream."
In fact, the Wii became something of a go-to for fans of the fishing genre, thanks to the fishing rod flick of a Wii motion controller, with several games in the Rapala and Reel Fishing series released over the last few years; likewise, "Let's Fish!" integrates the PlayStation Vita's touch screen and rear touch pad for a hands-on feel.
"Let's Fish! Hooked On" features trailer: youtu.be/E-SzC-AkzMM
Twitter account: twitter.com/LetsFishGame
Facebook page: facebook.com/LetsFishGame
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day