Wii U launch title "Little Inferno" is now an iPad game as well, with a launch date of January 31.
"Little Inferno" arrives on iPad on January 31.
The game of innocent arson invites users to experiment with various and increasingly bizarre objects within the safe confines of a digital fireplace, as displayed on iPad 2 and up.
Multilingual deployments are available, so that English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German speakers can all learn why it's better not to play with fire, and GameCenter achievements allow the social and competitive to compare scores.
The game is also available on PC and has Linux and Mac versions in the works.
As a finalist at the 2013 Independent Game Festival Awards, "Little Inferno" shares the Nuovo Award category with a number of other unconventional titles.
Among them, "Cart Life" takes players into the day-to-day of mobile food stall merchants, "Spaceteam" has groups of iOS owners excitedly yelling bizarre instructions at each other, "Dys4ia" invites participants to walk in the shoes of a transgendered person and "7 Grand Steps" explores 7,000 years of generational history.
"Little Inferno" official website: tomorrowcorporation.com/littleinferno
Latest stories in this category:
- Game on
- Top games on sale for all-new PlayStation 4
- Gamers queue for 'Call of Duty' latest
- 'Call of Duty' videogame sales top $1 bn in first day
- Novel-based game is numero uno
- Sony aims at gamers with new PlayStation 4 console
- Gamers snap up first deliveries of PS4 game console
- PS4 sales surpass 1m units in a day