Celebrating Star Wars Day, May 4, was this year's edition of the "Star Wars Collection" bundle pack, coming in at third place on the Steam Network chart by Monday, May 6.
'Star Wars: Battlefront II' has been the subject of requests for another sequel.
A weekend special offer coincided with May 4th -- a "may the force be with you" pun -- and the collection's 14 games included two "Knights of the Old Republic" games (pre-cursors to the "Mass Effect" series), cult status online multiplayer game "Battlefront II," and four from the older "Jedi Knight" series.
Satirical action game "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" also fared well during its debut week, as did space conquest title "StarDrive" during its second.
GameStop Impulse, GamersGate and GOG also dropped prices during sale periods, as reflected by the preponderance of chart re-entries, a trend likely to continue until higher profile releases "Metro: Last Light" and "Grid 2" arrive later in the month.
1. Tomb Raider (re-entry)
2. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (new)
3. Star Wars Collection 2013 (new)
4. StarDrive (new)
5. Dead Island: Riptide (-4)
*Steam chart based on revenue, not units.
GameStop Impulse US (impulsedriven.com)
1. Civilization V Gold Edition (re-entry)
2. Tropico 4: Collectors BUndle (re-entry)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (re-entry)
4. SimCity (+6)
5. Football Manager 2013 (re-entry)
GamersGate US (gamersgate.com)
1. Borderlands 2 (re-entry)
2. Borderlands 2 Four Pack (re-entry)
3. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (re-entry)
4. Dungeons & Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection (re-entry)
5. Torchlight II (re-entry)
1. Alpha Centauri (re-entry)
2. Theme Hospital (re-entry)
3. SimCity 2000: Special Edition (re-entry)
4. Dungeon Keeper 2 (re-entry)
5. Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom (re-entry)
Desura's Most Popular (desura.com)
1. Amnesia: The Dark Descent (=)
2. Mount & Blade: Warband (=)
3. Vox (+3)
4. Project Zomboid (+4)
5. ERIE - free (+4)